The energy-efficient Main Point Pankrác building, developed by PSJ Invest, stands in the midst of skyscrapers in one of the most popular office sub-market of the capital city. It has 26,500 sqm of office and retail space over 10 storeys and almost 400 parking places across 3 underground levels. Its tenants include McKinsey & Company, Unipetrol, Dimension Data and ARVAL CZ.
Main Point Pankrac
- Location: Milevská 2095/5, 140 00 Praha 4-Krč, Czech Republic
- Type of the project: Office
- Services: Asset management
- Fund: Hana Financial Investment
- State of the project: Active
- Size of the project: 26 500 m2